- Be more organized – Allocate the time to plan things, do them and not be distracted. This applies to work, home, blog, photography editing, projects..
- Learn something new – A new language or course or skill .. like crochet or knitting.
- Live simply – Time to declutter and have less stuff.
- Spend more time with loved ones – Be more present and not “one day…”
- Worry less – Stop being anxious all the time.
- Save more money – less Ebay and Etsy please 😛
- And last but not least.. Always strive to be better, as a person, muslim, sister, daughter, wife, mother, careerwoman, crafter, photographer, blogger, designer wannabe.. insyallah..
Happy New Year 2014 to everyone and may you have a great year ahead! What are your new year resolutions?